If you are a quilter or sewer you have probably been to a fabric store and seen these adorable rolls of strips of fabric and you most likely bought one or two or three because they are so darn cute. And then you got home and pulled it out of your shopping bag, looked at it and wondered “what do I do with it now?”
That’s where Moda, Hummingbird Lane Fabrics, and Project Jelly Roll come in.
The third Saturday of every year has been designated National Sew a Jelly Roll Day. Next to National Doughnut Day and National Talk Like a Pirate Day, this is a day I can really stand behind. This year that day is September 21st, 2019.
This day was designed to encourage you to break open those jelly rolls and make something for yourself, or a gift, or something for charity.
And I’m here to help you. I have some ideas, tips, and tutorials for you.
I am a registered shop participating in this special event and I have some goodies planned. As a registered shop I will be getting 5 exclusive patterns from Moda that are specific for this event. There are two options to participate in this fun event:
Option 1: Sign up for the Hummingbird Lane #NSAJRD VIP Party. Cost is $5 per person. By signing up you get:
- The 5 free exclusive patterns
- Private access to a tutorial on how to make one of the patterns
- Entry into the exclusive VIP Giveaway. (Only those that sign up for this option will be entered into the Giveaway)
- Access to Jelly Roll kits not advertised to the public
- Special VIP discounts on the exclusive Hummingbird Lane Jelly Roll kits, jelly rolls, and other jelly roll friendly patterns
Option 2: Join my newsletter and get the 5 free exclusive patterns on September 21st. You can sign up for the newsletter below, this will be for getting the patterns only. No purchase necessary. Patterns will be emailed to you on September 21st, 2019.