Bloom Quilt Pattern by Main Street Market Designs
The Bloom Quilt is a Modern Quilt Pattern by Main Street Market Designs showcasing curved piecing. Great floral quilt with flower buds just at the start of their spring bloom.
Instructions detail curved piecing and more.
Quilt Pattern Features: Full-color illustrations, Step-by-step written instructions, Full-size templates. Complete with two size options; crib (43″ x 63″) or twin (64″ x 94″)
Fabric Requirements for a crib quilt are:
- 2 3/4 yards for background
- 1/8 yard per prints, 18 prints for Outer petals (1 bloom per print)
- 3/4 yard for Middle petals
- 1/8 yard per print, 2-18 prints, for Inner petals (1-11 bloom(s) per print)
- 7/8 yard for binding
- 3 1/8 yards for backing
Fabric Requirements for a twin quilt are:
- 5 1/4 yards for background
- 1/4 yard per prints, 18 prints for Outer petals (1 bloom per print)
- 1 1/8 yard for Middle petals
- 1/4 yard per print, 4-18 prints, for Inner petals (1-5 bloom(s) per print)
- 1 yard for binding
- 6 1/8 yards for backing
Additionally, it is recommended that you use the Circle Savvy Ruler by Creative Grids. If not using the Circle Savvy Ruler, you will likely need template plastic and/or the ability to copy up to 11″ x 17″ paper.
Flower Child by Maureen Cracknell would look great in this pattern! See her collection here