For A Towel You Can Actually Use
Fall Pumpkins Tea Towel Pattern by Patch Abilities
Get ready for the holidays and show your guests something truly unique with this toweling project. This Fall Pumpkins tea towel pattern by Patch Abilities is a super simple Tea Towel project perfect for the beginner at applique or embroidery. Cut out templates can be hand traced or used with a cutting machine. This pattern can be completed in a day.
Are you one of those that has two sets of towels? Decorative ones and one for actual use? With the raw edges of the fabric pieces it makes this towel one you can actually use without guilt.
Check out our Toweling HERE to complete your project.
- 3/4 yard of toweling or 1 towel
- 6″ x 6″ orange (pumpkins)
- 5″ x 7″ light orange (pumpkins)
- 3″ x 3″ green (pumpkin stems)
- 4″ x 5″ brown (sign/post)
- 3″ x 5″ black (crow)
- Freezer paper
- 505 Spray and Fix Temporary Fabric Adhesive
- White water-based paint for “FaLL”
- Embroidery threads for embellishments and topstitch
Be sure to check us out on Facebook to stay up to date on collections that get added, giveaways, discounts, and much more!