Pattern and Faces
Jack Quilt Pattern with Laser Cut Faces by Prairie Grass Patterns
This Jack Quilt Pattern comes complete with the Laser Cut faces to complete the quilt. Laser cut set includes 16 face sets, 2 each of the faces pictured. Finished quilt size is 57″ x 57″.
Save time with prep work and avoid fussy cutting and frayed edges! Laser cuts are the best way to applique–try them, you’ll fall in love!
Faces are laser cut out of Moda Bella Solid 9900-99 (BLACK), and already have fuseable web on the back. All you have to do is peel the paper backing off, position as desired, and use a warm iron to heat set! Then, hand or machine stitch to secure as desired.
Other Materials Required:
- 7 Orange fat quarters (pumpkins)
- 1 black fat quarter (stems)
- 1 grey fat quarter (leaves)
- 1 plaid fat eighth (cornerstones)
- 2 yards background fabric (feel free to mix it up)
- 1 1/4 yards black fabric OR Laser cut jack faces (included in this bundle)
- 4 yards backing
- 1/2 yard binding
- 65″ x 65″ batting
Need some Halloween fabrics to use in this quilt? Click HERE
Be sure to check us out on Facebook to stay up to date on collections that get added, giveaways, discounts, and much more!