Perfect for Scraps
Oh Deer Collage Pattern by Laura Heine
This Oh Deer collage pattern from Laura Heine is the perfect way to burn through your fabric stash and get super creative.
- 2/3 yard of center background fabric
- 1 yard of cotton voile or Pattern ease for foundation
- 6″ WOF of fabric for the small inner border
- 1 yard of fabric for the side borders (directional)
- 6″ WOF of fabric for the bottom border
- Fat 1/8 of fabric for the antler base
- Fat 1/8 of scraps of 22-25 different floral, paisley or cuttable motifs coordinating with each other and the background fabrics and borders
- 6″ WOF of feather fabric for the fused borders
- 5-6 yards of 24″ wide Steam a Seam 2
- 1 1/3 yards of fabric for the backing
- 1/4 yard of fabric for the binding
- Applique pressing sheet
Want 20% off? Join our mailing list and save instantly. CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
Be sure to check us out on Facebook to stay up to date on collections that get added, giveaways, discounts, and much more!