Perfect for Scraps
Peppermint Collage Pattern by Laura Heine
This Peppermint collage pattern from Laura Heine is the perfect way to burn through your fabric stash and get super creative.
- 6 x 11 of six different blue fabrics for the sky
- 8 x 11 of one cuttable star fabric
- 2 – metallic snow fabrics, 6 x 11 for roof tops
- 6″ squares or comparable yardage of 12 different fabrics for the houses, yellows, greens, oranges, purples, pinks, and tans
- Scraps of 6″ squares of 8-10 different fabrics (depending on print of cuttable) houses, trees, animals, lake, people, and packages. These are fabrics that have the motifs on them.
- 6 x 11 of 8-9 different grey/taupe fabrics for the deer and antlers
- 1 large scrap of a floral cuttable to coordinate with the grey/taupe fabrics above
- 2 different 4 x 11 scraps of red for the ribbon
- 1 peppermint cuttable for the nose
- 15-17 different white to cream fabrics for the backgrounds total of about 1 1/4 – 1 1/2 yards. These fabrics will represent snow.
- About 8 yards of Steam a Seam 2, 24″ wide fusible
- 1 yard of Pattern Ease foundation
- #2 pencil, scissors, and fusing mat or applique pressing sheet
Want 20% off? Join our mailing list and save instantly. CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
Be sure to check us out on Facebook to stay up to date on collections that get added, giveaways, discounts, and much more!