Quick and Easy for Any Skill Level
Pilgrim Hat Towel Pattern from Patch Abilities
Get ready for Thanksgiving and show your guests something truly unique with this toweling project. Super simple project perfect for the beginner at applique or embroidery. Cut out templates can be hand traced or used with a cutting machine. This pattern can be completed in a day.
Check out our Toweling HERE to complete your project.
- 3/4 yard of toweling or 1 towel (16 1/2″ wide)
- 8″ x 8″ brown dot grunge
- 3″ x 6″ light olive green
- 3″ x 3″ gold
- 3″ x 4″ red
- 2″ x 3″ tan
- 2″ x 3″ brown for top of acorn
- 1/2 yard lightweight Fusible Webbing – such as Heat ‘n Bond Lite
- Embroidery threads for embellishments and topstitch
Be sure to check us out on Facebook to stay up to date on collections that get added, giveaways, discounts, and much more!