An All-Purpose Tote
Poolside Tote Pattern by Anna Graham from Noodlehead
The Poolside Tote Pattern by Anna Graham from Noodlehead Designs is a generous size all-purpose tote. It’s perfect for all your summertime sewing needs. You can fit up to 4 beach towels in it! Finished size 7.5″ D x 14.5″ wide across base, 14.5″ tall, and 23.5″ including handle.
- it’s roomy! You can fit 4 beach towels and more!
- two pocket options, zippered closure or a slip pocket (or you could do both – one on each side)
- fun accents to show off your favorite quilting cotton prints
- key loop
Notes on interfacing: Within the pattern Anna gives several options for interfacing choices depending on what fabrics you’re using and what type of bag you like. Heavy weight fabrics with interfacing, Soft & Stable, or batting/cotton canvas are a few of the combinations you can choose from. There is more information and details on selection included in the pattern. *
+ Requirements based on 44” wide fabric.
- Exterior fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Lining fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Accent fabric (Handles, pocket lining) 3/4 yard
- Accent fabric (facing) 1/2 yard
- 10” zipper (optional)
- twill tape or ribbon 1” wide 4.5’’ piece
- *fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20’’ wide) 2 3/4 yards
- swivel clasp (1’’) or d-ring (1’’)
Recommended Fabrics: home dec, heavy linen, denim, canvas, twill, duck cloth, for exterior and lining. Quilting cotton for accent fabrics.
Want 20% off? Join our mailing list and save instantly. CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
Be sure to check us out on Facebook to stay up to date on collections that get added, giveaways, discounts, and much more!